A special way to remember your child through regular fundraising
You can help us support more families bereaved of a child by setting up your own Forever Loved Fund
A Forever Loved fund has its own name and logo so you can be supported by our fundraising team, whilst not having to worry about setting up your own charity. Setting up a charity with all the requirements from the Charity Commission can be stressful and lengthy, our Forever Loved Funds take the stress out of fundraising.
All of our funds will be supported by The Bodie Hodges Foundation fundraising team, its policies and governance.
Many families will raise money in memory of their child and find that this has helped their grief, given them a positive focus and want to carry on raising money in the future.
You might choose to mark significant dates or special occasions with friends and family members by sharing your Forever Loved Funds page.
How will your money be spent?
As a family you control how the funds are used within the charity. You may decide to raise money for our core costs, Bodie’s Bereavement Service, Bodie’s Treasured Memory Bags or one of our peer support groups.
How do the funds work?
- You choose a name for your fund and together we will help you design a logo
- You will receive a fundraising pack to help guide you
- Set up a Just giving page to manage your donations and see your total
- You can also choose to have a text number to share with your donors
- You decide how the money you have raised is spent within the charity
- You receive regular check in’s and support from our fundraising team
- You will have access to our partners to support with design, printing, and merchandise
- We will design you 3 graphics that can be used on social media to share your fund
Do we have to follow any rules?
- Any fundraising must be ethical and follow guidelines set up by the fundraising standards
- You must follow our guidelines set out in your fundraising pack, but these are easy to understand
- You use our Proud to Support logo along with your own fund logo
- Follow our brand guidelines when advertising your fundraising